- 13/117 - Information Notice on the release of 1800 MHz spectrum rights of use
- 13/104a - Application Form for 1800 MHz spectrum rights of use
- S.I. 469 of 2013 - Communications Regulation (Financing of Provision of Universal Postal Service) Regulations 2013
- 13/116s - Submissions to Consultation 13/83
- 13/116a - Report by Frontier Economics: Recommendations on a net cost unfair burden assessment & sharing mechanism to fund any unfair burden
- More in Publications ...
- ComReg sponsors Special Award at the BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition 2013
For the fifth year running, ComReg sponsored a Special Award in the Technology category at the 2013 BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition for the project which provided the most innovative application of technology in radiocommunications. The winners of the award were Gráinne Geoghegan, Caoimhe McManus and Kevin Lannon from Scoil Mhuire, Roscommon for their project entitled "Protect your engine from petrol damage".
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...