- 15/70 - Consultation on Proposed 3.6 GHz Band Spectrum Award
- 15/68 - Universal Service Obligation Measures for disabled end-users; Terminal Equipment [Decision No. D03/15]
- 15/67 - Consultation on current generation wholesale access services
- 15/64 - Extension to consultation period for ComReg Document No. 15/60
- More in Consultation ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...