- 16/53a - Review and assessment of An Post's terminal dues agreements: Extract of report by Frontier Economics
- 16/53 - An Post's losses on international inbound mail in the universal postal service
- 16/52 - Towerhouse LLP/Eircom Dispute Update
- 16/51 - Annual Electronic Communications Compliance Report 2015
- PR21062016 - ComReg publishes its Radio Spectrum Management Strategy for 2016 to 2018
- More in Publications ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...