- 14/135s - Submissions to Consultation on An Post application for derogations from the universal postal service in respect of certain working days
- 14/135 - Response to Consultation and Decision on An Post application for derogations from the universal postal service in respect of certain working days [Decision No. D14/14]
- PR11122014 - Media Release: ComReg issues market report for Q3 2014
- More in Publications ...
- 14/131 - Draft Postal Strategy Statement 2015 - 2017
- 14/110 - Emergency Calls - Caller Location Information: Setting criteria for accuracy and reliability
- 14/96 - Extension to response period - Interim 1800 MHz rights of use for the period 1 January 2015 to 12 July 2015, Document 14/88 - Consultation and Draft Decision
- More in Consultation ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...