- 13/57 - Publication of non-confidential submissions to ComReg Document 13/43 – Consultation on Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited’s request for an amendment to its Liberalised Use Licence
- PR13062013 - Media Release: ComReg issues market report for Q1 2013
- 13/56a - Quarterly Report Memorandum Q1 2013
- More in Publications ...
- 13/53 - Premium Rate Services - Consultation on Industry Levy
- 13/54 - Proposed revision of the Register of Users on the Managed Digital Radio Services Network
- 13/45 - Consultation and Draft Determination on the Assessment of Eircom's Universal Service Fund Application for 2009-2010
- More in Consultation ...
- ComReg sponsors Special Award at the BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition 2013
For the fifth year running, ComReg sponsored a Special Award in the Technology category at the 2013 BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition for the project which provided the most innovative application of technology in radiocommunications. The winners of the award were Gráinne Geoghegan, Caoimhe McManus and Kevin Lannon from Scoil Mhuire, Roscommon for their project entitled "Protect your engine from petrol damage".
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...