- PR06032015 - Media Release: ComReg makes finding of Non-Compliance against Dragonfly Mobile Ltd. with €390,000 refunded to 12,000 consumers
- 15/24 - Annual Electronic Communications Compliance Report 2014
- 15/23 - Non-Compliance with the Premium Rate Services Licence Conditions
- More in Publications ...
- 15/21a - Consultation: Electronic Communications - Proposed Measures in relation to Text Relay Services (Accessible Version)
- 15/21 - Consultation: Electronic Communications - Proposed Measures in relation to Text Relay Services
- 15/19 - Mobile Termination Rates Supplementary Consultation Document
- 15/16 - Consultation: Management and Maintenance of the National Directory Database
- More in Consultation ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...