- 15/126s - Response to Consultation and Decision on Quality of Service Standards for the Universal Postal Service - Submissions to Consultation 15/45
- 15/126 - Response to Consultation and Decision on Quality of Service Standards for the Universal Postal Service [Decision No. 07/15]
- 15/19s - MTR Draft BU LRIC Model: Non-Confidential Operator Responses
- More in Publications ...
- 15/125 - Response to Preliminary Consultation 15/31 and Further Consultation - Selective Call Barring
- 15/124 - Universal Service Obligation - Provision of access at a fixed location
- 15/114 - ComReg grants extension to consultation period for ComReg 15/112 - Terms and Conditions for the universal postal service: Single Piece and Bulk Mail
- 15/112 - Terms and conditions of the universal postal service - Single piece and Bulk Mail
- More in Consultation ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...