- 16/30 - Opinion of non-compliance issued to Virgin Media Ireland Limited
- 16/29 - 2016 Programme of Measurement of Non-Ionising Radiation Emission: First Interim Report
- 16/26 - Non-Compliance with the Premium Rate Services Licence Conditions - Worldwide Digital Media Ltd
- 16/28 - Implementation of EU Roaming Regulation by Irish Mobile Companies - 16th Wave of Irish and EU aggregated data - 1 April 2015 to 30 September 2015
- 16/27 - Assessment of Mobile Network Operators’ Compliance with Licence Obligations (Coverage), Winter 2015
- More in Publications ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...