- 14/86b - Appendix 9 - Draft Drive Testing Consultancy Agreement
- 14/86a - The Provision of Bi-Annual Drive Testing Services on Mobile Networks in Ireland
- 14/85 - Response to Consultation 14/13 on the management and use of the UHF radio frequency band in Ireland
- 14/13s - Submissions to Consultation 14/13 (Consultation on the Management and use of the UHF radio frequency band in Ireland (470 – 790 MHz))
- 14/84 - Information Notice: Provision of telephony services under the USO - Access at a Fixed Location
- More in Publications ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- ComReg sponsors Special Award at the BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition 2014
For the sixth year running, ComReg sponsored a Special Award in the Technology category at the 2014 BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition for the project which provided the most innovative application of technology in radio communications. The winner of the award was Alex Gallagher-Lynch from St Nathy’s College, Ballaghderreen, Co. Roscommon with his project "Addressing the issue of unnoticed road signs"
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...