Invitation to the BEREC public debriefing of the 33rd plenary meetings
On 13 December 2017, in Brussels, BEREC will hold a public debriefing to give an overview of the outcomes of the 33rd plenary meetings of 7-8 December in Copenhagen, Denmark. The BEREC Chair Sébastien Soriano will, on this occasion, come back on the work done by BEREC in 2017. He will also present and answer questions, together with BEREC Incoming Chair Johannes Gungl and Co-Chairs of Expert Working Groups, on the following topics:
- Net Neutrality: report on one year of implementation of Open internet Regulation in Europe;
- Business markets: Non-residential market indicators for the European Commission’s Digital Scoreboard;
- Next generation networks:
- Implementation of the broadband cost reduction directive (BCRD);
- Analysis of individual NRAs’ current work around conditions to state aid funded infrastructure;
- Mobile: BEREC work on monitoring of mobile coverage and BEREC/RSPG work on connectivity in challenge areas;
- Wrap-up of BEREC work in 2017;
- Presentation of BEREC work programme for 2018.
Important: Due to security reasons, please register to the event in order to receive your entry pass to the European Commission’s premises: Room 3A, Albert Borschette Congress Center (CCAB), Rue Froissart 36, 1040 Brussels, Belgium, 10:30-12.00 (CET) | Deadline 8 December
Request an interview with the BEREC Chair: email details of your request (your name, media organization and the subject of your interview) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.