ComReg has published details of issues raised by consumers who contacted its Consumer Care team between 1 April to 30 June 2022.
In Summary in Q2 2022:
- ComReg’s Consumer Line answered 3,047 consumer queries and managed 361 consumer complaints.
- Of the issues reported to ComReg;
- There was a decrease of 61% for Premium Rate Services issues when compared to the same period in 2021.
- There was a decrease of 23% in Phone and Broadband issues when compared to the same period in 2021.
- The average number of mobile and fixed complaints per 100,000 subscribers decreased compared to Q1 2022.
- The median resolution time was 10 working days for mobile complaints and 11 working days for fixed complaints.
Our Consumer Care team provides advice and information if you have a query or complaint about a telecoms service, premium rate service or postal service.
We aim to provide you with the relevant information so that you can deal with your service provider. We also aim to ensure that service providers have adequate procedures in place to address any of your issues.
Contacting ComReg Consumer Care
You can contact our Consumer Care team by web chat, online form, phone, email, text and Irish Sign Language facility is available on request.