Necessary information for EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY (Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU, Annex VI)
- Radio equipment (product, type, batch or serial number):
- Name and address of the manufacturer or his authorised representative:
- This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Object of the declaration (identification of the radio equipment allowing traceability; it may include a colour image of sufficient clarity where necessary for the identification of the radio equipment):
- The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation: Directive 2014/53/EU Other Union harmonisation legislation where applicable
- References to the relevant harmonised standards used or references to the other technical specifications in relation to which conformity is declared. References must be listed with their identification number and version and, where applicable, date of issue:
- Where applicable, the notified body … (name, number) … performed … (description of intervention) … and issued the EU-type examination certificate: …
- Where applicable, description of accessories and components, including software, which allow the radio equipment to operate as intended and covered by the EU declaration of conformity:
- Additional information: Signed for and on behalf of: … (place and date of issue): (name, function) (signature):
Simplified EU Declaration of Conformity (Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU, Annex VII)
A “SIMPLIFIED EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY” may also accompany the product. The simplified EU declaration of conformity, referred to in Article 10(9) of the RED, shall be provided as follows:
Hereby, [Name of manufacturer] declares that the radio equipment type [designation of type of radio equipment] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: xxxxx