- 05/82R3 - Guidelines for Third Party Business Radio applicants
- 05/82aR3 - Application form for Third Party Business Radio
- 15/109 - Third Party Business Radio: Re-opening the scheme for licensing
- 15/108 - ComReg issues a Section 44 notice to Eircom Ltd
- 15/107 - ComReg issues a Notification of a finding of Non-Compliance to Vodafone
- More in Publications ...
- Twitter Policy
The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) Twitter presence is managed by the Commissions Press Office.
- Test and Trial Licensing Regime
ComReg operates a novel spectrum licensing regime to encourage innovation and development involving new radio technologies or services. Two licence types are available, one covering technology tests and the other covering service trials involving third parties or the public.
- Statistical data
ComReg's Trend unit collects primary statistical data from authorised operators on a quarterly basis, in order to both understand current trends in the Irish communications market and inform external users. This data is published as our Irish Communications: Key Data Report and data is presented for the previous calendar quarter.
- More in Spotlight ...