The Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC), in which ComReg participates at working group and plenary level, is holding a Public Debriefing following the outcomes of the 52nd BEREC ordinary meeting.
At 14:00 CET on 12 October 2022 in Brussels, BEREC will hold a public debriefing to present the outcomes of the latest plenary meeting. The public debriefing will also be livestreamed on BEREC’s website. During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair, Annemarie Sipkes (ACM, Netherlands), and the BEREC Working Group Co-chairs will present the documents that were adopted during the plenary meetings. This will be followed by a Q&A session. Among the topics for the debriefing are the following:
- BEREC preliminary assessment of the underlying assumptions of payments from large CAPs to ISPs and IP-IC work stream;
- Draft BEREC Opinion on EC’s Delegated Regulation with measures to ensure effective access to emergency services through emergency communications to the single European emergency number ‘112’;
- BEREC Wholesale Roaming Guidelines;
- BEREC Report on the 5G Value Chain.
The BEREC Chair 2023 and the BEREC Working Group Co-chairs will also present the following documents to be approved for public consultations:
• Draft BEREC Work Programme 2023;
• Draft Report on Comparison Tools and Accreditation.
Furthermore, the BEREC Chair will report on the outcome of the elections for the BEREC Chair for 2024 and the new composition of the BEREC Mini-Board 2023. This consists of the BEREC Chair, the four Vice-Chairs and the representative of the countries without voting rights.
The documents adopted by BEREC during the plenary meetings will be available on the BEREC website on 11 October 2022. This will enable stakeholders to prepare questions for the speakers at the public debriefing in advance. A list of other publicly available and related documents will be published on the website on the same date.
Find out more information ComReg’s international participation.