The Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC), in which ComReg participates at working group and plenary level, is holding a Public Debriefing following the outcomes of the 53nd BEREC ordinary meeting.
On 14 December 2022, in Brussels, BEREC will hold a public debriefing to present the outcomes of the latest ordinary meetings.
During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair, Annemarie Sipkes, and the BEREC Working Group Co-chairs will present the documents that were adopted during the ordinary meetings. Among the topics, the following will be discussed:
- BEREC Opinion for the evaluation of the application of the Open Internet Regulation;
- BEREC Report on number-independent interpersonal communication services (NI-ICS) revenue indicators;
- BEREC Report on the internet ecosystem
- BEREC Guidelines on Regulation (EU) 2022/612 and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/2286 (Retail Roaming Guidelines)
- BEREC Report on ECA Audit recommendations for 5G cybersecurity
- BEREC WP 2023 and outline of the draft BEREC Work Programme 2024
The documents adopted by BEREC during the ordinary meetings will be made available on the BEREC website on 13 December 2022, enabling stakeholders to prepare questions for the speakers in advance. In addition, a list of other publicly available and related documents will be published on the website. The debriefing will be live-streamed via a dedicated streaming platform. BEREC will publish the link to the debriefing on its website shortly before the event on 14 December 2022.
Find out more information ComReg’s international participation.